Sunday, December 31, 2006

Interesting tools...

Today I have been setting-up some tools for my blog that indicate the country from which my visitors come from... and I am very surprized about the results! I was wondering about my visitors from the US, actually. I couldn't find out from where they were exactly... First, I was thinking that as I'm writing the posts from Saudi Arabia, some people would be "interested" in the content of that blog, for any reason. Then I set-up another tool that gives me a geographical position of my visitors (I like this indicator very much) and I realized that they are not all coming from the state of Washington! So I am happy : my American visitors are not all working for the Pentagon! :)
Thanks also to the visitors from other countries, although I have never visited their homeland they give me some ideas for future holidays ;)

Best wishes for 2007!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Just meandering and I came across your blog. It's quite interesting and I look forward to coming back. As Christmas has passed I hope yours was lovely and as for the New Year all the very very best of health happiness hoy laughter and love! ~M